James A. Jones, Attorney at Law, has been serving clients with elder law, estate planning and bankruptcy issues for more than 15 years. Mr. Jones received his law degree from Valparaiso University School of Law. He is currently a partner at the firm of Turnbull & Born, PLLC.
At our firm, our attorney focuses on looking at your entire financial picture and assisting you in creating the future you want, both for yourself and your family. As your lawyer, he can help you reduce your worries about the future by helping you plan for it. If you choose him as your bankruptcy attorney, he can help you assess your current circumstances and determine which type of financial reorganization best suits your needs.
We Can Help You At Every Stage Of Your Life
The general public tends to view estate planning and elder law as services needed only by those over 50 or 60 years of age. In truth, people of all ages are touched by our firm’s work. Here’s a sampling of who can benefit from our legal services:
- Minor children can be protected by wills and trusts
- Adults with special needs can be cared for through a special-needs trust
- Adults of every age can benefit from proper tax planning
- Young adults and those in middle age can assist parents with elder law issues
- All adults can receive guidance in estate administration and probate
- Any adult with financial challenges may benefit from a fresh start through bankruptcy
Our office provides free initial case consultations so you can understand how James will work with you. Evening appointments are available on request. We also accept credit cards for payment.
Get A Start On A Proactive Future Today
Remove “what ifs” from your vocabulary today. Schedule a free consultation by calling 253-948-4838 or emailing our firm. We have offices in both Seattle and Tacoma, and serve clients in Pierce, King, Kitsap and Thurston counties in Washington.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.