An Elder Law Attorney Who Puts Your Needs First
Your goals and priorities change, and as you age, you may think more about your later years, as well as your family’s future once you are gone. With a new set of needs on the horizon, preparation can be valuable, and an experienced attorney can help place you on the optimal path.
At James A. Jones, Attorney at Law, we take pride in helping our clients anticipate what lies ahead. Our lawyer understands that your life and legacy are important, and we can work with you to ensure that plans are in place for your changing circumstances.
We Can Assist With An Array Of Services
Aging can present a variety of challenges that call for legal attention. While planning for retirement is prudent, considering your later years and beyond is also necessary. As everyone’s needs are different, our firm aids in several key aspects of elder law, including:
- Long-term care planning: Many underestimate the costs of nursing home care. We can employ Medicaid planning and other strategies to preserve your family’s financial security.
- Asset protection: You have worked for a lifetime to accumulate your assets – we can help you protect your wealth with smart tax maneuvers and insurance decisions.
- Veterans benefits assistance: If you qualify, veterans benefits can defray a significant portion of your elder care costs.
- Powers of attorney: A power of attorney can be a critical document if you lose your ability to make legal or health care decisions.
- Advance health care directives: Though it may be unpleasant to think about, specifying how you wish to be cared for as you near the end of your life is important. We can help you ensure that your wishes are observed.
By planning ahead now, you can better position yourself to enjoy your golden years. At James A. Jones, Attorney at Law, we take a personalized approach to our clients’ strategies, and we help you ensure that your most important needs are met.
Start Planning For Your Future Today
If you would like to learn more about how our firm can help you, please call us at 253-948-4838 today. You can also contact us via email to arrange for a free consultation. We have offices in Seattle and Tacoma, Washington, and serve surrounding communities.