James A. Jones
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, etc. 45%
- Elder Law/Mediciad-Long Term Care Planning 20%
- Probate/Estate Administration 20%
- Bankruptcy - Chp. 7 and 13 5%
- Business Planning 5%
James A. Jones has been practicing law for over fifteen years. He prides himself on giving sound legal advice, being quick to return telephone calls and emails and maintaining strong professional relationships with his clients. It is James' goal to make every client feel like they are his top priority: because they are.
James understands that when he is brought into a situation, his clients are facing difficult and often life-changing decisions. He treats each client with the respect and courtesy necessary to help them through these decisions and find the best solutions to their problems. He believes that every client, no matter what their situation, deserves the highest level of professional service. He conducts a thorough analysis of each client's specific situation and recommends the best course of action to meet their specific goals whether it is the situation requires a simple or complex action.
James is married and has five great kids. In his spare time he enjoys athletics, playing guitar and spending time with his family.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D. - 2002
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- B.A. - 1999
- Washington, 2002
- Rising Star
- Raymond V. Gessel, P.S., Attorney, 2002 to 2005
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Present
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Present
Current Employment Position